Eul's Scepter of Divinity
A mysterious scepter passed down through the ages, its disruptive winds can be used for good or evil.
Picture a fancy wizard's staff called the Eul's Scepter in Dota 2. It's like having a magical tool that lets you control time in a way!
Base Combat Stats
+ 10 Damage for Intelligence Heroes
+ 120 Mana (from attributes)
+ 2.5 Mana Regen
+ 0.5 Mana Regen (from attributes)
+ 1% Magic Resistance (from attributes)
+ 20 Movement Speed
+ 10 Intelligence
Sweeps a target unit up into a cyclone, making them invulnerable for 2.5 seconds. Cyclone can only be cast on enemy units or yourself.
Enemy units take 50 magical damage upon landing.
Dispel Type: Basic Dispel
- You cannot cyclone allies.
- Cyclones cast on yourself go through spell immunity.
- Cyclone can dispel some buffs and debuffs.
- Cyclone duration is unaffected by status resistance.
- So, the Eul's Scepter is like having a versatile tool that lets you control the flow of the battle, giving you a brief moment to catch your breath or disrupt your enemies' plans. It's a handy and strategic item that adds a bit of wizardry to your gameplay!
The statistics below shows the percentage of hero builds which contain Eul's Scepter of Divinity as a core or non-core item for each role. These statistics are based on our.
A mana and movement fusion kind of item, this item is a staple for magic damage oriented cores. Best timing would be to get it from the post laning stage up to the middle game.